I have added another item on my blog layout, on the right sidebar.
I think it is great since sometimes i blog and then i lost the picture. And sometimes, i wanted to get the picture but am too lazy to browse the post where it is located.
Now, it will be retained in the same place, and i will be able to find it easily.
The husband posted the tips on how to get it done, but i will try to simplify it again.
1. You will need to have Picassa web account. Just log in to Picassa web using your gmail account.
2. You’ll then get a page which list down all the albums containing pictures from your blog(s).
3. Pick an album to work on.
4. On the right sidebar again, you’ll find a link name unlisted. Click the link.
5. A new popup window appear.
6. Bottom left, you’ll find a scroll down list name Share. Change the value from unlisted to Public. You are able to select the viewer either friends, family or Co-worker. I leave it blank.
7. Save changes.
8. Copy the url in the address bar.
9. Add it in your blog if you wish.
Happy trying especially to those who still have to work today. Lara, something to do to kill your time.
And ah, do check the husband blog for Bahasa Melayu pictorial tutorial.