5 days at home, gomol-gomol sawda non-stop, and today when i need to return to work, she is feverish.
Ain’t the timing is just good?
She needs to get well before Friday because i’ll be leaving her at my mom’s for two days.
I pray that my mom will be healthy because i will need her to look after Umar and Hamzah.
Just in case if any of you are wondering, where am i going?
I wonder too.
Seriously, it is a programme held for the husband (and spouse). Sort of team-building, i believe.
But no tentative, no nothing yet.
Thus i am still wondering (and waiting for input).