Kita bakar dulu!
Gambar later-later sebab masih ada dalam oven
|Baked Blueberry Cheesecake
1 pack Digestive Biscuit or Chipsmore (I used Oreo Biscuit)
3 tablespoon butter – melted
2 packs Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1/2 can sweetened condensed milk
St. Dalfour Wild Blueberry Spreadable Fruit
1. CRUSH the biscuit until fine. I used dry-blender. Pour into a bowl.
2. Pour the melted butter into biscuit crumbs. Mix it.
3. Press the mixture firmly onto bottom of springform pan.
4. Bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
5. BEAT cream cheese using electric mixer on medium speed for a while, add egg, and beat until well blended.
6. Add half can condensed milk and stir using spoon.
7. Pour over already baked crust.
8. BAKE at at 300°F for 55 minutes or until center is almost set if using a dark nonstick springform pan.
9. Loosen cake from side of pan; cool before removing side of pan.
10. Spread blueberry jam on top of cheesecake, refrigerate overnight. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.