Petang tadi, dalam perjalanan pulang, tiba-tiba dapat call dari satu nombor yang tak familiar.
Rupanya ada satu mother (sis amira) query pasal ALIMKids Playgroup.
Hohoho. Bilaku tanya mana dapat nombor, dia cakap dalam facebook. Thanks Sis Lily.
So, this is the facebook status yang menceriakan hariku.
Good news for orang MELAKA! Insya Allah, ALIMKids Playgroup will be at Ayer Keroh, Melaka soon.
Please contact sis Noor Azurah at 019-655.1980 if you are interested to join or email her at email@example.com.”
And yes, it is me.
So dear friends, i am going to start the ALIMKids Playgroup in Melaka after raya, insya Allah. Most probably will be in MITC area (or nearby) since weekend mudah sikit pergi Ayer Keroh, lepas bawa anak join playgroup boleh shopping-shopping di Mydin, then pergi lunch and then pergi mandi-manda kat melaka wetworld and etc.
A “play and learn” playgroup program for children ages 2 to 4 years old, with carefully designed set of lesson plans to develop healthy, physically fit, intelligent and competent Muslim chlidren.
- Gives children an opportunity to have fun, make new friends and develop new skills through informal play.
- Provides parents and carers with an opportunity to meet other parents and carers, make friends, and share ideas and experiences.
- Allows parents and carers to spend quality time with their children, encouraging, helping or simply playing with their children.
- Provide an integrated complete playground curriculum for children ages 2 to 4 years old. – 1 hour only on every weekends.
- Carefully designed set of lesson plans to develop healthy, physically fit, intellectual and competent Muslim children.
- the program comprises of both whole language (thematic approach) and phonics (early literacy) using resources relating to Islam
- Instilling in the children Oneness of God in early concept of Tauhid.
- Cleanliness in Fiqh
- Stories from the Quran in Sirah.
- Simple Daily Du’a.
Initially, i’ve been looking for kids playgroup since Umar was smaller, but most programmes are in KL. And after a while i think, why don’t i start operating it in Melaka so that my other friends will benefit from such programme too.
And what’s more interesting? it is not any ordinary playgroup, it is an islamic content playgroup, conducted in english.
So here we are.
Well, keep watching this space (i’ll create another blog for that later), i’ll keep updating the news.
And don’t hesitate to contact me if you are interested.